Two-year-old Funding
Some two-year-olds in England are entitled to free early education and childcare.

To be eligible for a free two-year-old place, you must receive one of the following benefits or credits:
*Income Support
*Child Tax Credit and have an annual income not over £16,190
*Working Tax Credits and earn no more than £16,190 a year
*The Working Tax Credit four-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
*Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
*Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
*Support through part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act
*The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
*Your child receives Disability Living Allowance
*Children looked after by a local council, such as with foster carers, are also entitled to a free two-year-old place. Children are also eligible if they've been adopted from local authority care or if they have left care under a Special Guardianship Order, Child Arrangements Order or Residence Order.

To check if your child is eligible, contact the Families Information Service on 01609 533483 , click the link for FIS or email

30 hour Extended entitlemen for 3&4 year olds of working families
Find out if you are eligible by clicking on this link

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.

Get Flash Player